ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Small medical query parser
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2015 03:51:42 GMT
Hi John,
It looks pretty straightforward.  Were you thinking of contributing
something like this as an alternative/simplified pipeline- for those who
may not want to always extract deep knowledge but just map terms to codes?
Perhaps it can be even simpler if it can read the same existing bundled
hsqldb cTAKES dictionaries (that way folks won't have to worry about
UMLS).  Something for the sandbox if others think it will be useful for
their use cases and especially if you're willing to help maintain it...

--Pei