ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Command-line tool for cTAKES
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:12:47 GMT
If you already have the CPE running, you can pass the descriptor to the
command line:

*org.apache.ctakes.ytex.tools.RunCPE or *

*org.apache.ctakes.core.cpe.CmdLineCpeRunner or*

*org.apache.uima.examples.cpe.SimpleRunCPE

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201504.mbox/%3cCAPqz87qZXm-qMFww0CL+b9b4cFo+wsDG57bq7F54CR8KEU5Q2w@mail.gmail.com%3e

If you need it programmatically, check out a thread Tim started:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201503.mbox/%3cE084D8EFE2B03A408B324458C5212E9434C10F56@CHEXMBX3A.CHBOSTON.ORG%3e
Hope that helps...
--Pei