ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running cTAKES via command line
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 14:13:41 GMT
There were a couple of recent threads about this [1].  In particular search
for:
CmdLineCpeRunner.java and RunCPE.java

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201502.mbox/%3cCAHnnHnZFde5MF6dDV6Y2R4jyYgua1a43SrdNZRsKJQWDDtiB8w@mail.gmail.com%3e

We should probably add it to the wiki documentation or FAQ...