ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for help:: NCBO Ontology Extraction Tool for i2b2
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 15:52:23 GMT
Sekhar,
Is it happening to all of the ontologies you mentioned or just one?  Those
ontologies do not seem very big or deep.  Did you notice in the logs if
something in the ontology having some sort of circular reference or causing
an infinite loop?
I think lori from i2b2 may be better at answering this since this isn't
exactly cTAKES related...
--Pei