ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From britt fitch <britt.fi...@wiredinformatics.com>
Subject Re: Error processing text documents in CPE
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 16:17:06 GMT
Hi Gladia,

This thread may be helpful:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-user/201311.mbox/%3C1384464005.90860.YahooMailNeo@web140301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com%3E
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-user/201311.mbox/%3C1384464005.90860.YahooMailNeo@web140301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com%3E>

I don't recall if this has already been fixed in trunk or not.  If not, would you mind opening
a Jira ticket for it and we can be sure to fix it in the next release?

Britt Fitch
Wired Informatics
265 Franklin St Ste 1702
Boston, MA 02110
http://wiredinformatics.com
Britt.Fitch@wiredinformatics.com

> On Apr 8, 2015, at 11:27 PM, Gladia Hotan <ghotan@mit.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to cTAKES and am using cTAKES 3.2.1. I'm trying to process a large number of
plain text files in the CPE, but I get the error:

> org.apache.uima.cas.CASRuntimeException: JCas type "org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.structured.DocumentID"
used in Java code, but was not declared in the XML type descriptor

> I'm using test_plaintext.xml as the descriptor. Based on an archived post regarding how
to process plain text input, I changed the line below: