ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From taposh.d....@kp.org
Subject Re: cTAKES and UMLS web service
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 20:29:08 GMT
Hi David -

AWS has HIPPA approved servers. We can consider that.
http://aws.amazon.com/about-aws/whats-new/2009/04/06/whitepaper-hipaa/

I will need to check with my Compliance team on this on co-operation, will
get back soon.

Regards,

Taposh D. Roy
Health Data Lead
Decision Support Team

Kaiser Permanente
Program Office
1950 Franklin Street, 17th Floor
Oakland, California 94588
510-987-4121 (Office)
510-206-1633 (cell)

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or
disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or
saving them.  Thank you.