ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Finding Cuis with API
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:04:43 GMT
I'm starting a new thread for this topic since it seems unrelated to the
one you replied to.

Check BagOfCuisGenerator, here's what it looks like in trunk:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-clinical-pipeline/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/clinicalpipeline/runtime/BagOfCUIsGenerator.java

this code will read in an input directory with text files in it and
output directory, and it will write a file for every input file
containing a list of the CUIs found in that file. Fair warning it is a
bit out of date since it uses the pipeline with the old dictionary which
is a bit slower. If that is not exactly what you need the code should
still be good as an example of how to grab CUIs from a processed CAS. We
are working on ways of streamlining this further.

Thanks
Tim