ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cTakes setup
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2015 02:00:22 GMT
Mitch,
-The dev@ and user@ mailing lists are archived and searchable; it is
probably the best for searching archived discussions.
-Could you clarify what you are trying to achieve or the issue that you are
experiencing with the -Xmx?  There are models and dictionaries that get
loaded into memory- it's defaulted to 3gb to accommodate those.
 Increasing it may or may not improve performance; in fact it may even
decrease it since it may cause more work on the GC.  Also, include the
version and the pipeline configuration that you are using and the group may
have some suggestions.
--Pei

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Fawcett, Mitch <MFawcett@christianacare.org