ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From David Donohue ...@daviddonohue.com>
Subject cTAKES and UMLS web service
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 10:26:46 GMT
Hi everyone
I am working on a free and open source Personal Health Record (PHR).
I was excited to discover cTAKES, what a wonderful resource, my thanks.
I need 2 web services:

   1. a cTAKES web service
   2. a UMLS dictionary lookup/search.

I understand there are licensing concerns, but if any of the UMLS lexicons
or cTAKES can be hosted free on the web, then I could possibly provide such
hosting.
Can anyone help me set this up?
I can pay for it!
Dave

--
*David Donohue, MD, FACP*
*Progressive Health of Delaware*

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:  This document and the information contained
herein are confidential and protected from disclosure pursuant to federal
law.  This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that the use dissemination, or
copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its
attachments and notify the sender immediately.