ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Bethard, Sean" <SBETH...@PARTNERS.ORG>
Subject Problem running smoking status component on flat files
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 19:48:32 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to obtain document-level smoking status over a collection of flat plain text files.
I get the following error in the CPE Configurator GUI:

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization of CAS Processor
with name "SimulatedProdAggregateTAE" failed.
CausedBy: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceConfigurationException:
Initialization of CAS Processor with name "SimulatedProdAggregateTAE" failed.
CausedBy: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI is not hierarchical

The collection processing engine (CPE) descriptor that I'm running to get the error is Sample_SmokingStatus_output_flatfile.xml,
which loads SimulatedProdSmokingTAE.xml as the analysis engine (AE). I updated the input directory
and output file fields to locations within my working directory.

Thanks,
Sean

dispose of the e-mail.