ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From britt fitch <britt.fi...@wiredinformatics.com>
Subject Re: Smoking Status Pipeline
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 15:38:40 GMT
Hi Sreejith,

The Smoking Status module uses an extended type system.  Search for these types:

org.apache.ctakes.smokingstatus.type.SmokingDocumentClassification

org.apache.ctakes.smokingstatus.type.UnknownSmokerNamedEntityAnnotation

org.apache.ctakes.smokingstatus.type.NonSmokerNamedEntityAnnotation;

org.apache.ctakes.smokingstatus.type.SmokerNamedEntityAnnotation;

In partiuclar: SmokingDocumentClassification.getClassification().

Cheers,

Britt

Britt Fitch
Wired Informatics
265 Franklin St Ste 1702
Boston, MA 02110
http://wiredinformatics.com
Britt.Fitch@wiredinformatics.com

> On Mar 25, 2015, at 6:28 AM, Sreejith S <srssreejith@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Team,
>
> I executed SimulatedProdSmokingTAE.xml from Java and its working fine. I can see the
classified sentences and its smoking status through log messages from ResolutionAnnotator
class. Is there any possibility to get the Sentences and smoking status from a class / object
in ctakes ?