ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From taposh.d....@kp.org
Subject Re: New Website
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 01:46:04 GMT
Hi Michelle -

The site looks nice.
Would it be possible to add link to source via svn or github.
Also, case studies would help potential people.

Regards,

Taposh D. Roy
Health Data Lead
Decision Support Team

Kaiser Permanente
Program Office
1950 Franklin Street, 17th Floor
Oakland, California 94588
510-987-4121 (Office)
510-206-1633 (cell)

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or
disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or
saving them.  Thank you.