ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Chen <miche...@apache.org>
Subject New Website
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 00:29:25 GMT
Hello everyone,

We are planning on publishing the new website on March 2, 2015. Here is the
link to the proposed site:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/site/new/index.html.
(Note: Not all of the pages are fully functional yet, but we figured that
this new look is exciting news and wanted feedback.)

Some ideas for feedback:
1. Succinct quotations from users and devs about "How has cTakes helped
you?" so that we can populate the "Why cTAKES?" page. (with permission to
use information of your name, position, employer, and/or product/project)
2. Use cases (with potential screenshots) of cTAKES to populate the
"Examples" page of GUI or other use cases. The "examples" page is in the
process of being revamped.
3. Mobile feedback: This has not been tested on devices, but what would be
needed/useful?
4. What is missing from the web page? E.g. FAQs, useful tips. Where are
there broken links?
6. Anything!

We welcome any suggestions or code contributions directly the website
itself. Look forward to hearing from everyone. Have a great day.

Sincerely,
Michelle Chen