ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Ebert <kim.eb...@perfectsearchcorp.com>
Subject Re: Running cTakes in parallel
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 19:56:30 GMT
Hi Michelle,

If you bring in the patch to LVG you can certainly run multiple
instances of cTAKES in the same JVM instance; however, you cannot run
multiple thread using the same instance. I know in UIMA there are some
methods for running multiple threads using a single instance, and this I
believe will cause issues with LVG, and perhaps other code in cTAKES.

It isn't too hard to grab the LVG source and recompile it to include the
patch.

Thanks,

IMAT Solutions <http://imatsolutions.com>
Kim Ebert