ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Finan, Sean" <Sean.Fi...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: BagOfCuisGenerator.java, same idea for getConceptText()
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 20:25:31 GMT
Oh yeah - use the -fast dictionary to get preferred text.  The fastest way to get cuis only
is with CuisOnlyPlaintextUMLSProcessor.  If you want polarity make sure you uncomment the
section with PolarityCleartkAnalysisEngine.

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: Maite Meseure Hugues [mailto:meseure.maite@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:46 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: BagOfCuisGenerator.java, same idea for getConceptText()

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on BagOfCuisGenerator, and I would like to add the concept text to
the output.
I 've seen some discussions about getting the original text and UMLS preferred text in addition
to the cui. Can someone give me pointers to do that?
Thanks in advance for your time.

Maite

 Maïté Meseure Hugues