ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From britt fitch <britt.fi...@wiredinformatics.com>
Subject Re: cTakes 3.2 Installation Guide doubt
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 13:24:29 GMT
Hi Mohammad, the resources should go in the corresponding “-res” project.

Cheers,

Britt

Britt Fitch
Wired Informatics
265 Franklin St Ste 1702
Boston, MA 02110
http://wiredinformatics.com
Britt.Fitch@wiredinformatics.com

> On Jan 6, 2015, at 11:03 PM, Mohammad Alodadi <mohamma9@umbc.edu> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
> In the developer install guide of cTakes 3.2.1 I downloaded the resources ctakes-resources-3.2.1.zip
folder and ready to merge it with the one in dictionary lookup but:
> In Eclipse minimal install instructions the step says :
> Merge the version-matching resources ZIP file from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ctakesresources/files/
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/ctakesresources/files/> into your ctakes-dictionary-lookup-res
project.
> in Eclipse step by step install instructions it referred me to cTakes 3.0 installation
guide which the same step as above says :
> With Eclipse, cTAKES_HOME will be your workspace location followed by the project name
"ctakes". Copy the contents of the temporary resources directory (and all sub-directories)
to <cTAKES_HOME>/ctakes-dictionary-lookup/resources.
> My question is which folder should I put or merge the separately downloaded resources
in, ctakes-dictionary-lookup-res OR ctakes-dictionary-lookup ?