ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Chen <mwc...@mit.edu>
Subject Question about fast pipeline
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 21:27:30 GMT
I'm fairly new to using cTAKES and was trying to figure out how to use the
fast pipeline in my Java code.

I was able to run the code in Clinical Pipeline Factory with both the
default Pipeline and the fast Pipeline. However, when I tried incorporating
getDefaultPipeline, I get these errors:

"ERROR JdbcConnectionFactory - Could not find
resources/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/fast/ctakessnorx/ctakessnorx.script
as absolute.

ERROR JdbcRareWordDictionary - Could not Connect to Dictionary
UmlsHsqlRareWord"

Has anyone else encountered this before? Is there something that I should
be linking that I forgot to reference? Or do I just need to update the
resources folder again?

Thank you.

-------
Michelle Chen