ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Alodadi <moham...@umbc.edu>
Subject cTakes 3.2 Installation Guide doubt
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 04:03:30 GMT
Hello all,
In the developer install guide of cTakes 3.2.1 I downloaded the resources ctakes-resources-3.2.1.zip
folder and ready to merge it with the one in dictionary lookup but:
In Eclipse minimal install instructions the step says :
Merge the version-matching resources ZIP file from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ctakesresources/files/
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/ctakesresources/files/> into your ctakes-dictionary-lookup-res
project.
in Eclipse step by step install instructions it referred me to cTakes 3.0 installation guide
which the same step as above says :
With Eclipse, cTAKES_HOME will be your workspace location followed by the project name "ctakes".
Copy the contents of the temporary resources directory (and all sub-directories) to <cTAKES_HOME>/ctakes-dictionary-lookup/resources.
My question is which folder should I put or merge the separately downloaded resources in,
ctakes-dictionary-lookup-res OR ctakes-dictionary-lookup ?
This should be fixed in the instructions

Thanks
Mohammad