ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Finan, Sean" <Sean.Fi...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Question about fast pipeline
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 21:44:26 GMT
Hi Michelle,

Did your error have only "Could not find ..... as absolute" or did it also have "or in ...
or in ..."?  If you see " ... or in ... " then this is a new issue.  If you don't, then you
should update your source.  If you need to run the release binary then let me know and I can
work out sending you a patch.

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: michelle1919chen@gmail.com [mailto:michelle1919chen@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Michelle
Chen
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 4:30 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Question about fast pipeline

I'm fairly new to using cTAKES and was trying to figure out how to use the fast pipeline in
my Java code.

I was able to run the code in Clinical Pipeline Factory with both the default Pipeline and
the fast Pipeline. However, when I tried incorporating getDefaultPipeline, I get these errors:

"ERROR JdbcConnectionFactory - Could not find resources/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/fast/ctakessnorx/ctakessnorx.script
as absolute.

ERROR JdbcRareWordDictionary - Could not Connect to Dictionary UmlsHsqlRareWord"

Has anyone else encountered this before? Is there something that I should be linking that
I forgot to reference? Or do I just need to update the resources folder again?

Thank you.

-------
Michelle Chen