ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Maite Meseure Hugues <mmhug...@medmergent.com>
Subject Question about CPE/ descriptor and xml file.
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 14:04:49 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am a new user of cTakes and I would like to integrate it in my code to run it programmatically.

I followed the example in the cTakes package but I have an error message regarding the descriptor:

[...] 03 Jan 2015 13:39:33  INFO UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator - Using ctakes.umlsaddr: https://uts-ws.nlm.nih.gov/restful/isValidUMLSUser:
maitemeseure

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization
of annotator class "org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator"
failed.  (Descriptor: <unknown>)

Do you know how I can fix that?? My goal is to get in output the same XML file than the CPE.
Thanks a lot for your time.

Best regards,

Maite Meseure