ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Savova, Guergana" <Guergana.Sav...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject gold standard annotations for Apache cTAKES sample notes
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 16:28:01 GMT
Thanks to John Green, we now have sample clinical notes in cTAKES. Many thanks, John, for your
effort!

We will take these notes and will start generating gold annotations that could be used then
to compare cTAKES output to. We are planning to include annotations for:

1.       Entities with the attributes

2.       LocationOf and DegreeOf relations

3.       Within-document coreference

4.       Events

5.       Temporal expressions

6.       Temporal relations

Effort permitting, we also have on the list annotations for:

1.       Syntactic trees

2.       Dependency links

3.       Semantic roles

It will take us some time to generate the gold annotations, we will keep you posted on the
progress.
Cheers,
--Guergana