ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Maite Meseure Hugues <meseure.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Using cTakes programmatically
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2014 19:52:54 GMT
Dear all,

I allow myself to contact you in order to ask you how I can simply add
cTAKES packages in my java code to get the same output than the XML output
from the CPE (using clinical-pipeline/ test_plaintext.xml as descriptor).
I've explored and tested the cTakes example ( using
ClinicalPipelineFactory.getDefaultPipeline() ) but I've got this error
message:

[...] https://uts-ws.nlm.nih.gov/restful/isValidUMLSUser: maitemeseure

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Initialization of
annotator class
"org.apache.ctakes.dictionary.lookup.ae.UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator"
failed.  (Descriptor: <unknown>)
Thanks a lot for your time.

Best regards

 Maïté Meseure Hugues