ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Ebert <kim.eb...@perfectsearchcorp.com>
Subject Re: Asking help for always unsuccessful AE load
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 15:51:39 GMT
Hi Jun,

I know this has been a problem in some versions. What version are you
using? Could you try this out on the latest release candidate to see if
it is still an issue?

Thanks,

IMAT Solutions <http://imatsolutions.com>
Kim Ebert
Software Engineer
Office: 801.669.7342
kim.ebert@imatsolutions.com <mailto:greg.hubert@imatsolutions.com>
On 12/02/2014 08:28 PM, Ying, Jun wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> When I Load some AE in cTakes like "SimulatedProdSmokingTAE.xml", It always jump the
Exception "java.lang.illegalArgumentException: URl is not hierarchical". Why it happens? How
to fix it.