ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Liang, Yu" <Yu.Li...@nyumc.org>
Subject Problem running cTakes-clinical pipeline --> AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 21:46:11 GMT

Hi Yu,
I think this is a current limitation in cTAKES.  I think it has to do with negation not detecting
if the line breaks are separating the sentences.

Would you mind forwarding the example to dev@ctakes.apache.org<mailto:dev@ctakes.apache.org>?
I think Tim and others may be working on this issue.

--Pei

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Liang, Yu <Yu.Liang@nyumc.org<mailto:Yu.Liang@nyumc.org>>