ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Murali <mmin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: revamping the Apache cTAKES website
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 23:21:40 GMT
Looks great. +1

> On Dec 15, 2014, at 4:29 PM, Chen, Pei <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:
>
> Check out a mockup of a new website proposal:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/site/new/index.html
> Based off bootstrap (Idea borrowed from the Spark folks..).
>
> Couple of key pieces of info:
> - 10% of visitors are on mobile/tablets
> - The most currently visited pages are: downloads.cgi, gettingstarted.html.  I suggest
we focus our attention on those 2 items.  (Putting a Downloads link right on the front page,
etc.)

> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/site/new if you want to checkout the code
of the site.

> --Pei

of django for the backend. It is an amazing platform for rapid development and easy updating.

> JG
> —
> Sent from Mailbox
>
>> On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Savova, Guergana <Guergana.Savova@childrens.harvard.edu>
wrote:

>> There are now 4 volunteers:
>> Michelle Chen
>> Pei Chen
>> Sean Finan
>> Guergana Savova
>> --Guergana
work, so book your calendar if possible...
>> --Guergana
projects, but it seems that the two main designs that are being used from my arbitrary search
on http://projects.apache.org/indexes/alpha.html is 1. the current design that cTakes is using
and 2. a Bootstrap approach.
>> I've done a little bit of work on Bootstrap and would be interested in helping with
that. Let me know how I can be helpful.