ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "John Green" <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: revamping the Apache cTAKES website
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 23:32:41 GMT
I would like to second the bootstrap recommendation, with the additional recommendation of
django for the backend. It is an amazing platform for rapid development and easy updating.

JG
—
Sent from Mailbox

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Savova, Guergana
<Guergana.Savova@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:

> There are now 4 volunteers:
> Michelle Chen
> Pei Chen
> Sean Finan
> Guergana Savova
> --Guergana
by actual work, so book your calendar if possible...
> --Guergana
but it seems that the two main designs that are being used from my arbitrary search on http://projects.apache.org/indexes/alpha.html
is 1. the current design that cTakes is using and 2. a Bootstrap approach.
> I've done a little bit of work on Bootstrap and would be interested in helping with that.
Let me know how I can be helpful.
> Sincerely,
> Michelle Chen :)
> "Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your
God is with you wherever you go." ~Joshua 1:9