ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Zalesky <pzale...@inferscience.com>
Subject Re: Chest pain absent. - polarity
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 19:05:19 GMT
Pei,

Thank you for your response.  I got all the dev tools and checked out and
built ctakes from here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/tags/ctakes-3.2.1-rc1/, updated the
various places with my umls credentials and ran two sentences using CVD and
the AggregatePlainUMLSProcessor:

"Absence of chest pain." yields negative polarity
"Chest pain absent." yields positive polarity (see the attached screen
shot).

Would you mind pointing me to instructions on how to "train" ctakes to pick
up my example?

Thank you for your help.

Best,

Petr