ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Budi Wibowo <heisb...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: running 3.2.1rc failed. suggestion?
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 00:05:47 GMT
hopefully this will attach to the right thread in the list. Not really sure
how to reply to thread.

Hi Pei,
So, i tried the new resources you fixed. I merged it with the original
resources folder. WHen i copy the files, windows  prompt me whether i want
to replace 66 files, and i skipped them.

I then selected a CPE descriptor  from
apache-ctakes-3.2.1\desc\ctakes-clinical-pipeline\desc\collection_processing_engine\test1.xml

and analysis engine from:
apache-ctakes-3.2.1-bin\apache-ctakes-3.2.1\desc\ctakes-clinical-pipeline\desc\analysis_engine\AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml

I get the following error on windows8

[image: Inline image 3]

Tried id on debian on compute engine:
[image: Inline image 4]