ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: running 3.2.1rc failed. suggestion?
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 16:18:55 GMT
Budi,
It looks like there may have been an issue with the sourceforge mirrors for 3.2.1.1 resources
(the size should be about 627MB, not 200MB.)
I refreshed it… Could you try know?
Also, ensure do a merge of the resources folder (rather than replace.)
Hope that helps…
--Pei

From: Budi Wibowo [mailto:heisbudi@umich.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 11:17 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: running 3.2.1rc failed. suggestion?

Hello,
I'm new to CTAKES and i'm trying to use it for class project. I'm trying to run 3.2.1rc, but
it failed.

This is what I did:
1. downloaded the 3.2.1.1 resource file from here<http://sourceforge.net/projects/ctakesresources/files/>,
but it says invalid when I try to unzip it
2. I used 3.2.0 resource files instead
3. When running runctakesCPE.bat I picked test1.xml from desc\ctakes-clinical-pipeline\desc\collection_processing_engine
4. I used AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml for the analysis engine. The error I'm getting
is attached.

is it because I'm using the wring resource file? The 3.2.1.1 seems to be corrupt.

[Inline image 1]