ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 16:09:46 GMT

sounds good to me.

thanks for attaching the images to the JIRA.

-- James
From: Chen, Pei [Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2014 10:00 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast

Attached screenshots of CVD output to the Jira[1].
As much as I hate maintaining more desc xml's, but I think it's prudent to create a separate
one for a patch release temporarily for ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast so users do not get
blindsided by the change in output.
So users can still choose the existing behavior: AggregatePlaintextUMLSProcessor.xml
Or the new dictionary lookup: AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor.xml

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-325

We can replace the xml's in the next major/minor release...
--Pei