ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Savova, Guergana" <Guergana.Sav...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: YTEX depends on trove4j? LGPL issue
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 15:45:03 GMT
At one point (some long time ago), I remember LGPL was compatible with Apache. What version
of LGPL is this dependency using?
--Guergana

-----Original Message-----
From: Chen, Pei [mailto:Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 11:43 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: YTEX depends on trove4j? LGPL issue

Steve,
This is a good catch!  I was pretty sure 3rd party libs were checked but somehow this may
have been missed.
I noticed it's in the convenience binary distro as well.  We need to remove this; I'll create
a Jira.
VJ, could you confirm- I actually don't think we use trove4j in ytex? ctakes-ytex/pom.xml

--Pei