ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cTakes output predictability
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 03:22:03 GMT
On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 3:59 PM, Bruce Tietjen
<bruce.tietjen@perfectsearchcorp.com> wrote:
> Since I started working with cTakes some time ago, I have found it
> difficult to compare the output between subsequent runs on the same files
> because annotations are often assigned different IDs, are listed in
> different order, etc.

At one point, I spent some time writing a script for diff-ing CASes
that intended to address some of these kinds of issues. It's still
here in cTAKES:

ctakes-temporal/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/temporal/data/analysis/CompareFeatureStructures.java

You might see if you could use or adapt that to your needs.

Steve