ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Clayton Turner <caturn...@g.cofc.edu>
Subject YTEX Exporting with Large Dataset
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 18:16:12 GMT
​Hi everyone:

So I'm doing some work with the ctakes-ytex branch of ctakes. So, in the
past, I've been able to use the YTEX exporter (for going to sparsematrix)
on datasets of about 300-400 notes. Now I have run my full dataset through
the pipeline and want to set up the exporter.

I'm getting a null pointer exception when using the big dataset, but no
error occurs if I use my old, smaller dataset​ even though the export files
are nearly identical.

Are there file size limits that I am potentially hitting or is my error
likely something else?

Thanks,
Clayton Turner