ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Clayton Turner <caturn...@g.cofc.edu>
Subject Re: YTEX Exporting with Large Dataset
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 18:38:29 GMT
Ah, so apparently YTEX does not like me using a join inside the
InstanceClassQuery. This is inconvenient, but I can work around it.

Clayton Turner
Graduate Research Assistant at The College of Charleston
Web Developer at Innovative Resource Management
Email: caturner3@g.cofc.edu
Phone: (843)-424-3784
Blog: claytonturner.blogspot.com
“When scientifically investigating the natural world, the only thing worse
than a blind believer is a seeing denier.”
- Neil deGrasse Tyson