ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From vijay garla <vnga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YTEX depends on trove4j? LGPL issue
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 17:56:57 GMT
YTEX has several non ASF compliant dependencies, and I thought I had
reviewed them and excluded them from the cTAKES distro.
The non-ASF YTEX dependencies should be excluded in the
ctakes-distribution\src\main\assembly\bin.xml
We distribute the non ASF dependencies similarly to ctakes resources (i.e.
via an external site - google code, should be moved to sourceforge to be
consistent with ctakes resources)

I would appreciate if somebody would look at the dependencies pulled in by
YTEX and make sure we are excluding non-ASF compliant things from the
ctakes distro.

-vj