ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From jay vyas <jayunit100.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cTakes output predictability
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 23:38:10 GMT
Im not a ctakes expert by any means, but in general, I like that idea....
predictable and deterministic ordering of mapped elements almost always
leads to less buggy applications.
As groovy has shown (LinkedHashMap is the default data structure and its
much easier imo to get reproducible groovy unit tests etc b/c of that).

--
jay vyas