ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: CTakes on github.
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:13:59 GMT
Jay,
Were you proposal the A) Hybrid [1] git/svn approach (where svn is still the primary version
control, but code and full histories gets gets mirrored to git)?
OR were you proposal B) replacing SVN and using git as the primary version control for cTAKES
@ a.o [3]?
A) is fairly straightforward and most folks probably won't have any issues with it.  B) Will
be a tougher proposal as it changes the workflow and will require all current committers to
transfer over to git.

[1] http://git.apache.org/
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/git.html
[3] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/