ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: YTEX depends on trove4j? LGPL issue
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2014 16:46:22 GMT
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-321 has been opened to track this.
I've manually reviewed all included jars in the bin distro one-by-one... see attachment in
Jira for comparisons since incubation.
In addition to trove, there is also jsr305 which is also LGPL (most likely inadvertently included
via transitive dependencies).
If anyone would like to take a second look, it'll be much appreciated.
These need to get resolved before the next release...
--Pei