ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject uimafit and cleartk upgrades
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 19:41:10 GMT
Just wanted to send a heads up to the list/community that I am working
on upgrading ctakes to use most recent versions of Uimafit (2.1) and
Cleartk (2.0). This will allow us to keep up with namespace changes in
uimafit and new machine learning methods being used in cleartk (that we
are also contributing to). However, this will entail a lot of small
changes across the codebase, so I thought it would be good to give a bit
of a warning. Specifically if anyone else has any large unchecked-in
changes to the code svn may throw some conflicts at you.

Tim