ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Clayton Turner <caturn...@g.cofc.edu>
Subject v_document_cui_sent not being populated
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2014 18:09:16 GMT
Hey everyone:

I'm using the ytex branch of ctakes and am trying to pull down polarities
of concepts and other related information after running the ytex pipeline
AE on my data.

the v_document_cui_sent table contains 0 rows of data, but v_document and
v_document_ontoanno both contain data.

I would be able to get by with the latter 2, but I'm hitting some oddities
in my data. I'm sure there's a simple way to do this, but I'm not able to
come up with a solution right now.

I run:
select d.instance_id,v.polarity from document d join v_document_ontoanno v
on d.document_id=v.document_id where d.analysis_batch="sle1" and
v.code="C0277942"; in order to look at which of my noteid's expressed the
concept matching C0277942. A lot of these noteid's contain differing
polarities, so running an update on an external table to grab the
polarities differs on which update is run first (-1 polarities or 1
polarities). Is there a way to dynamically add these or just have some
formal resolution that isn't dependent on which command runs first?

Thanks,
Clayton