ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Nikandish <snika...@emerginghealthit.com>
Subject RE: Ctakes to process 5000K recoreds
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 20:00:40 GMT
James,

Do you have any suggestion about running cTakes with minimum annotators that can return Medications
in DictionaryLookupAnnotator?
Thanks,
Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Masanz, James J. [mailto:Masanz.James@mayo.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 3:05 PM
To: 'dev@ctakes.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Ctakes to process 5000K recoreds

I suspect that when you take out simple segment annotated, nothing is getting processed, and
that is why it appears so fast. At least some of the annotators loop through the list of sections/segments,
which is why there is a simple segment annotator - so that there is at least one section/segment
identified. Are you getting any annotations at all?