ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Ebert <kim.eb...@perfectsearchcorp.com>
Subject Re: managing ctakes resources on classpath
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:24:45 GMT
I am encountering this same issue when I try to run mvn install from the
command line. Is there a way to get mvn install to work?

 T E S T S
Running
org.apache.ctakes.dependency.parser.ae.util.TestClearNLPAnalysisEngines
log4j: reset attribute= "false".
log4j: Threshold ="null".
log4j: Level value for root is  [INFO].
log4j: root level set to INFO
log4j: Class name: [org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender]
log4j: Parsing layout of class: "org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout"
log4j: Setting property [conversionPattern] to [%d{dd MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss}
%5p %c{1} - %m%n].
log4j: Adding appender named [consoleAppender] to category [root].
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.397
sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

Tests in error:

TestClearNLPPipeLine(org.apache.ctakes.dependency.parser.ae.util.TestClearNLPAnalysisEngines):
URI is not hierarchical

Kim Ebert
1.801.669.7342
Perfect Search Corp