ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "John Green" <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Acronym annotator
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 14:25:31 GMT
Thanks for the tip! Im so new to this field. By the by Vijay - your semantic similarity paper
was outstanding, I enjoyed reading it very much.

Well, it doesnt have to be the best, just ok. Its mostly because I dont see one in the project
now and its a project for me to solidify the process of making my own first annotator. I would
like it to be useful though, so ill look into the literature.

JG
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone