ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "John Green" <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web server
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 20:09:57 GMT
Disregard the couldnt deploy question, got it. Ill try and update the docs (e.g. Create a doc
for the web server as it matures) but for folks like me linking web-inf/lib to the maven dependencies
was not immediately clear. Figured it out. Other questions still stand :-)

JG
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone