ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Procedure
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 19:05:18 GMT
Do you mean something like figuring out why a named entity wasn't
detected or something? I don't think we have anything formalized, but my
technique is something like, find the smallest text example that
demonstrates the issue and then work backwards in the pipeline. So for
something missed by the dictionary I first check whether the correct
lookup window was found. If it was then I know it's something about the
dictionary, if not then I go back to the chunker to figure out why the
lookup window wasn't found, etc.

Tim