ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache cTAKES 3.2.0 (rc2)
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:03:03 GMT
Sorry, I should've been more specific. I just meant that it didn't
prevent the pipeline from running and that it recognized the named
entities in the small examples I gave it.

It could be that it is causing the LVG annotator to operate incorrectly
in a way that didn't obviously affect downstream components at a glance.

Tim

On 07/10/2014 11:59 AM, Masanz, James J. wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> When you say that it didn't seem to affect the run, where you comparing output to last
release or just checking if data seemed OK at a glance?

and ran with the ctakes dictionary.

> I did get some weird exceptions thrown that didn't seem to affect the run -- looks like
some hardcoded file paths in LVG? (See below)

> Tim
>

> Exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/misc/stopWords.data
(No such file or directory)
> ** Error: problem of opening/reading stop words file: '/export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/misc/stopWords.data'.
> Exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/misc/nonInfoWords.data
(No such file or directory)
> ** Error: problem of opening/reading non-Info words file: '/export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/misc/nonInfoWords.data'.
> Exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/misc/conjunctionWord.data
(No such file or directory)
> ** Error: problem of opening/reading conjunction words file: '/export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/misc/conjunctionWord.data'.
> ** ERR: problem of opening/reading diacritics file: '/export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/Unicode/diacriticMap.data'.
> Exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/Unicode/diacriticMap.data
(No such file or directory)
> Exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/Unicode/ligatureMap.data
(No such file or directory)
> ** Error: problem of opening/reading ligature file: '/export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/Unicode/ligatureMap.data'.
> ** Error: problem of opening/reading symbol synonym file: '/export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/Unicode/synonymMap.data'.
> Exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/Unicode/synonymMap.data
(No such file or directory)
> **Error: problem of opening/reading file '/export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/misc/removeS.data'.
> Exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/misc/removeS.data
(No such file or directory)
> ** Error: problem of opening/reading Unicode symbol file: '/export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/Unicode/symbolMap.data'.
> Exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/Unicode/symbolMap.data
(No such file or directory)
> ** Error: problem of opening/reading Unicode file: '/export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/Unicode/unicodeMap.data'.
> Exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/Unicode/unicodeMap.data
(No such file or directory)
> ** Error: problem of opening/reading nonStripMap file: '/export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/Unicode/nonStripMap.data'.
> Exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/Unicode/nonStripMap.data
(No such file or directory)
> java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error /export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/HSqlDb/lvg2008.properties
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /export/home/lu/Development/LVG/lvg2008/data/HSqlDb/lvg2008.properties.new
(No such file or directory)

Errors.