ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Problem regarding Collection Processing Engine Configurator in graphical mode
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2014 12:23:03 GMT
I can't see an attachment -- the mailing list may not allow them. Want to try uploading it
somewhere and linking?

________________________________
From: Prakash Poudyal [prakashpoudyal@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2014 7:04 PM
To: dev
Subject: Problem regarding Collection Processing Engine Configurator in graphical mode

I am working in Collection Processing Engine Configurator. I provide all the information except
where to save xml file in CAS Consumers. In my graphical phase there it doesnot show as it
shows in

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.1+User+Install+Guide.

Please compare the two pictures one the link above and another in attachment. Hope you will
understand my problem and reply me sooner.

--

Regards
Prakash Poudyal