ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Retrieving CUIs
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 19:41:36 GMT
Nick,
It is fairly easy to extend an annotator (either a java class or groovy
script) to extract just the items for your specific use case.
Check out the HelloWorldAnnotator and Pipeline from ctakes-examples
project.  I can write an example that just outputs the CUI if you like, but
I have a hunch that you may also want other attributes such as (negation?,
etc.)?