ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Harpreet Khanduja <hsk5...@rit.edu>
Subject Re: Lucene for UMLS2014
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 17:48:40 GMT
Hello,
   I am using ctakes 3.1.1 in eclipse and I have added my customizations to
the project, but now I want to update it to 3.2 so that I can use
   ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast.
   Is there any way to update the whole ctakes project to 3.2 without my
customizations getting removed?

  It would be a great help.

Thank you,

Harpreet