ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Clayton Turner <caturn...@g.cofc.edu>
Subject cTAKES 3.2 Analysis Batch Issue
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 19:22:04 GMT
Hi, I'm a relatively new user of cTAKES.

I recently cloned cTAKES from the repository and I am using UMLS installed
in my mysql database. I have recently noticed an issue, though. When
conducting the bone fracture demo, In the CPE, I use the DBCollectionReader
and Analysis Engine from the ctakes-ytex-uima directory within my
CTAKES_HOME.

I can get this to run successfully, but I am not able to specify an
"analysis batch" in the CPE. Because of this, my ytex database is not being
updated with results of the CPE run (in the v_document tables). Any ideas
why the analysis batch field is missing?

Side question: Any update on when cTAKES 3.2 will be officially released? I
see we're passed the expected release and was curious on how long it will
be until it will officially come out.

Thanks a lot,
--
Clayton Turner